It's no secret that cash flow is the lifeblood
of every business. Successful businesses require consistent cash for ongoing
operations and additional cash reserves to fund growth opportunities.
Maintaining sufficient cash can be difficult for new businesses and businesses
experiencing rapid growth. GCBC can provide immediate assistance by turning
your accounts receivable into cash.
With accounts receivable factoring, GCBC
considers your customer’s ability to pay, not yours. The biggest attraction to
factoring is not being held captive by slow-paying customers.
Factoring with GCBC lets you turn your invoices immediately
into cash that can be used today to meet payroll and other expenses.
How Does Factoring Work?
Factoring with GCBC is fast, simple and hassle-free. Clients
fill out a schedule of invoices they wish to sell when capital is needed. Upon
receipt of the schedule, Gulf Coast Business Credit will fund 75 - 90% of the
total amount on the same business day. Once the invoice is collected in Gulf Coast’s
lock box, the reserve account (less fees) will be returned to the customer. Our
client’s enjoy the benefits of Same Day Funding, as opposed to waiting
up to 90 days for payment.
Factoring vs. Traditional Bank Line of Credit
- Accounts Receivable Financing focuses on the credit worthiness of your customers, not your company's credit
- Unlike typical bank financing, Factoring Clients are not subject to tightening credit availability due to credit cycles, economic volatility, or market fluctuations
- Traditional bank financing has restrictive covenants on net worth, leverage, profitability, dividends and other restriction, which inhibit sales growth
- Typical bank financing focuses on the strength of the balance sheet, the profit and loss statement and cash flow of your company
- Factoring de-leverages your balance sheet
- Getting setup to Factor with Gulf Coast Business Credit is quick, with no long approval process